No business underestimates the criticality of keeping their server and network infrastructure up and running. Server or network outages or failure of critical service will have a negative and unpredictable impact to business operation and reputation.
With this in mind it is crucial that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard your systems and applications.
NETWORK 24 three-pronged approach to Infrastructure Management
- Monitoring – Keeping a comprehensive eye on the availability, performance and health of your network, systems and applications.
- Support – Technical resource is available on-demand 24/7 to address issues rapidly and prevent or minimise downtime.
- Management – Complete lifecycle:
- Configuration – Ensuring best practice configuration and alignment with business objectives and requirement.
- Administration – Assuming a proactive systems administrator role. Undertake frequent housekeeping routines for preventive measures and meeting compliance.
- Optimisation – Generate and assess monthly incidents and performance reports. Revise configuration and service delivery as necessary to retain quality service and continue to meet requirements.
- Professional service delivered by a team with extensive enterprise-level skills and experience
- Access to NETWORK 24 Remote Monitoring and Management system “RMM” powered by ConnectWise Automate; a powerful remote monitoring and management solution to help inefficiencies, automate IT services, and provide proactive IT service delivery.
- Comprehensive coverage encompassing the management of backups, end-point security and patch deployment.
- Strong knowledge and experience supporting and implementing infrastructure solutions adhering to best practice and relevant ISO standards.
- ITIL aligned (but not constrained) support processes with focus on Change Management
- Broad range of technical capabilities and certification covering Microsoft, HP, VMWare Citrix, Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, and Nutanix.